Advisors / Coaches / Parents / Guardians
All student organizations or athletic teams must fully complete the form below to request funds from the CHS Cougar Boosters. Please review the following details before filling out the form.
- The CHS Cougar Booster Club (Boosters) meets monthly to consider requests for funding in support of Columbia High School extracurricular activities.
- To ensure the Boosters have all the information needed to discuss your request, we suggest you submit the form several days in advance of the Booster meeting.
- All questions below must be answered completely in order for the Boosters to discuss and vote on your request. You may email documents to support your request to email@example.com. The more complete and specific the request, the faster we can discuss and vote on the outcome.
- Our mission is to assist in funding the extracurricular activities, clubs and sports at CHS; however, we must follow the guidelines and by-laws of our corporation, which require specific documentation for grants awarded, in order to maintain our non-profit status.
- If the request form is incomplete, or if the Boosters have additional questions regarding the request, a decision may be postponed until the following month. The CHS Athletic Director will contact you to request the missing or additional information.
- If your request for funding has been approved contingent upon providing additional documentation, you must provide the requested documentation within 120 days from first notification of approval. Documentation not provided within 120 days will result in the approval being rescinded and you will be required to re-submit a new Request for Funds Form.
- If you have any questions you may contact: Treasurer Patty O’Connell at firstname.lastname@example.org or Supervisor of Athletics and Activities at (973) 762-5600 ext. 1024 or email@example.com.